Refer a Client to ABC for Health, Inc.
ABC for Health is a Wisconsin-based, nonprofit public interest law firm dedicated to linking children and families, particularly those with special needs, to health care benefits and services.
ABC for Health can assist Wisconsin clients who:
- Are having trouble paying medical bills
- Have lost or will lose health coverage
- Need help determining which health coverage is right for them
- Need help determining eligibility for health benefits
- Have a pre-existing condition and can’t find health care coverage
- Are interested in applying for coverage programs such as BadgerCare Plus
- Received a claims denial or are in a dispute with their private insurer
- Received a denial of coverage from BadgerCare
- Have questions about having BadgerCare and private insurance at the same time
- Have questions about using their benefits
- Would like to know how health care reform will affect their coverage
You can refer a client by email, phone, or fax.
- ONLINE: Direct your client to our online intake form.
- EMAIL: Send the client’s name, phone number, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PHONE: Call ABC or give the client ABC’s phone number: (608) 261-6939 ext. 210. For Spanish speakers, use ext. 220.
- FAX: Fax the client’s name and phone number to: (608) 261-6938.