Refer a Client to ABC for Health, Inc.
ABC for Health is a Wisconsin-based, nonprofit public interest law firm dedicated to linking children and families, particularly those with special needs, to health care benefits and services.
ABC for Health can assist Wisconsin clients who:
- Are having trouble paying medical bills
- Have lost or will lose health coverage
- Need help determining which health coverage is right for them
- Need help determining eligibility for health benefits
- Have a pre-existing condition and can’t find health care coverage
- Are interested in applying for coverage programs such as BadgerCare Plus
- Received a claims denial or are in a dispute with their private insurer
- Received a denial of coverage from BadgerCare
- Have questions about having BadgerCare and private insurance at the same time
- Have questions about using their benefits
- Would like to know how health care reform will affect their coverage
You can refer a client by email, phone, or fax:*
- Email:Send us an email with your client's name, phone number, and a short summary in in the body of the email.
- Phone: Call (608) 261-6939. Please leave a message with your client's name and phone number.
- Fax: Fax your client's name and phone number to (608) 261-6938.
*Please understand that contacting ABC for Health does not immediately establish an attorney-client relationship.