ABC for Health Can Help
ABC for Health is a Wisconsin-based, nonprofit public interest law firm dedicated to linking children and families, particularly those with special needs, to health care benefits and services.
Contact ABC for Health if you LIVE IN WISCONSIN and you:
- Are having trouble paying medical bills
- Have lost or will lose health coverage
- Need help determining which health coverage is right for you
- Need help determining your eligibility for health benefits
- Have a pre-existing condition and can’t find health care coverage
- Are interested in applying for coverage programs such as BadgerCare Plus
- Received a claims denial or are in a dispute with your private insurer
- Received a notice from BadgerCare saying they won’t cover a service
- Have questions about having BadgerCare and private insurance at the same time
- Have questions about using your benefits
- Would like to know how health care reform will affect your coverage
- Are part of an intact family and facing a birth cost recovery judgment
To contact ABC for Health*:
- Email:Send us an email with your name, phone number, and a short summary in in the body of the email.
- Phone: Call (608) 261-6939. Please leave a message with your name and phone number.
- Fax: Fax your name and phone number to (608) 261-6938.
*Please understand that contacting ABC for Health does not immediately establish an attorney-client relationship.