Eau Claire County HealthWatch Coalition
What We Do…
The Coalition works to improve the delivery and quality of health care services to people with low incomes in Eau Claire County.
Goals & Objectives...
1. Advocate on access to health care coverage and service issues to the state, county, and local agencies and managed care organizations;
2. Monitor, develop, and promote strategies to address access to quality health care coverage, including BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid;
3. Promote collaboration of interested organizations, groups and individuals;
4. Support innovative strategies to provide advocacy and services to family Medicaid and BadgerCare enrollees that promote access to coverage and care;
5. Promote the education of health care service providers.
Who Can Join…
ANYONE! There is no “membership” or fee required to attend the coalition meetings. However, we do encourage regular attendees to sign up for a membership or subscription to HealthWatch Wisconsin, the statewide organization, in order to leverage the coalition’s impact. You can do so here.
What to Expect from Monthly Meetings...
When & Where...
November 1, 12-1:30pm, Mayo Hospital, Lower Level
Contact HealthWatch Wisconsin at 608.261.6939 or email: email@example.com